“I can honestly say that Archie’s qualities in producing exceptional quality copy, but also in leading his team and collaborating with my product guys and with external agencies, are the best I’ve come across in my career.”Carl Bridge
How can we help you?
We’ve listed our main copywriting services in the right-hand column
We’ve listed our main copywriting services down the page a bit
Does this sound like you?
- I love talking about my company but whenever I sit down to write about it I can never seem to find the right words.
- Slaving over highly-polished marketing copy isn’t the best use of my time.
- We run a lean, mean business and don’t have the budget to employ an in-house writer, with all the overheads.
- We’re having trouble coming up with a new direct mail creative that beats our control.
- The internal company brainstorm for our shiny product name completely bombed.
- One day we’ll actually get round to revisiting all our customer service letters, which read like final demands from the taxman.
- There’s a deadline looming and we need help putting together an important document.
- Don’t mention the dreaded SEO. We know that keeping our website refreshed with reader-friendly content will boost our Google rankings, but we just don’t have the staff to keep on top of it.
- If we’re honest, we’re struggling to get our business found online, period.
If so, could this be EXACTLY what you need?
- Someone to help lighten the load – a safe pair of hands you can trust.
- A seasoned pro who can write your weekly blog or newsletter, and create the social media posts to spread the word.
- A copywriter you won’t have to micro-manage, who will ‘get it’ first time, and always hit your deadlines.
- A flexible resource you can book up for single projects, or keep on retainer, so you’ve always got them in your back pocket.
- A killer copywriter who can put their finger on what sets you apart from your competitors, and get your customers all fired up.
- Someone able to conceive and write the kind of original content that will make your target audience sit up and take notice.
- A familiar face who feels like part of the team, but who you can turn on and off like a tap, keeping costs down.
- An experience marketing professional who’ll bring in fresh thinking from outside.
- Or maybe just a second pair of eyes to proof-read, tighten up, or perform major open heart sugery on your existing copy.
And could any of these little extras from Sticky Words make a difference?
- We’re a tight-knit, Norfolk-based copywriting business, so there’s no expensive agency mark-ups or London overheads.
- If you want to make sure we’re a good fit for your brand, we’re happy to pop into your office for a chat anytime, wherever you are in the UK.
- If you’re based overseas, we love a good conference call or Skype. We’ll even fly out, if you’re keen to meet face to face.
- We’ve over 20 years copywriting experience across a wide range of sectors, for companies big and small, from wine retailers to high street banks.
- We deliver copy in your exact tone of voice – from playful humour to punctilious formality.
- We’re flexible, easy to work with, and perfectionists about getting the job right.
- We like nothing better than an A/B split test for breakfast, so if you love testing and refining your creative, we’ll be your dream team.
- You can contact us out of hours if needs be, and you won’t get charged extra if you occasionally need a few extra sets of revisions.
- We work with a network of designers, just in case you need a one-stop-shop for any of your marketing projects.
- We offer discounts for charities and start-ups.
Phone: 01603 34-38-38
Email: [email protected]
- Web copy and SEO
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Blog and article writing
- Google adwords
- Social media
- Banner ads
- Radio ads
- Video scripts
- Direct mail packs
- Flyers, leaflets, inserts
- Sales letters
- Advertising – press & outdoor
- Press releases
- Case studies
- Brochures & Technical writing
- White papers
- Customer newsletters
- Customer service comms
- Internal comms
- Corporate branding
- Creative taglines & slogans
- Packaging copy
- Copy critique
- Re-writing your copy
Don’t see your job above?
No worries, they’re just a few of the things we write. Whatever media or channel you have in mind, we’ve probably got the tee-shirt.